May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012: "Let's Straighten It Out."

Coming down off the headiness of the 30th birthday madness has been somewhat of a process this last week, with the minutes, hours and days ticking by more slowly than usual…a friend of mine jokingly said, “well shit Dylan, that’s what it’s like after you turn 30.” I personally blame it less on my passage into a new set of digits and more on the fact that it’s just been a gloomy, moody, draggin’-ass week…ain’t like I never had one of those before I was 30. But, here I am at the end of it, feeling damn good and ready to finish out the school year strongly, then taking on a summer full of music, travel, and generally positive vibrations. As usual, I have some fantastic, rare records to help usher in this coming season…the diggin’s been good lately, what can I say. And so it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment